Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Mineral Wells is accepting Non-Profit Funding Applications for FY 2021/2022 funding.
The City of Mineral Wells is accepting applications to provide funds for local non-profit organizations for the 2021/2022 fiscal year. To qualify for funding, the entity must be a non-profit organization, or equivalent, and must provide services within the city limits of Mineral Wells. Funding requests will be considered during the city’s annual budget process.
The application process is as follows:
• The organization must fully complete the application and submit it to the Mineral Wells City Clerk beginning February 1, 2021, but no later than February 28, 2021.
• To be considered for funding, the organization may be required to make a brief presentation to a Mineral Wells City Council Committee and/or the Mineral Wells City Council. The presentation must contain the following elements:
o Identify the organization.
o The amount of funding requested.
o Intended use(s) of the funding.
o Amounts, if any, of previous funding from the City of Mineral Wells and the past uses of those funds.
o Itemization of sources and amounts of funding.
• Recommendations of the Committee will be presented to the City Council in April, 2021.
• Council’s decision is subject to adoption of the FY 2021/2022 budget. Applicants will be notified of final funding decision in October 2021.
• Successful applicants will be required to enter into a performance agreement prior to the disbursement of any funding.
• Post-Funding Report will be required.
• Multiyear funding requests cannot be considered.
The Mineral Wells City Council may base their approval, denial, and/or funding amounts on items such as, but not limited to, available funding, timing, merits of programs offered, or other factors as the Mineral Wells City Council deems appropriate.
All decisions of the Mineral Wells City Council are final.
1. Prior year and current budget, as applicable.
2. Proposed budget (or pro-formas) for the applying organization.
3. Articles of Incorporation.
4. Bylaws of organization.
5. Current roster of the Board of Directors (or equivalent).
6. Affidavit affirming that the organization is in good standing with local, state, and federal agencies.
For more information, or to obtain a copy of the application, contact City Clerk Peggy Clifton at the City Hall Annex, 115 S.W. 1st Street, call 940-328-7702 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.