How can I get a copy of a police report?
You can obtain a police report in person between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the Records Office located in City Hall at:
211 SW 1st Ave.
Mineral Wells, TX 76067.

There is a charge of $2 per report. Remember that some information is not considered public and may be omitted from specific reports. Interested parties may contact the Records Clerk by calling (940) 328-7733. The Records Office is closed for lunch daily from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.

When should I call 911?
To save a life, report a fire, or if you feel a serious crime is in progress. A serious crime is defined as an incident where life or property is in immediate danger.

I received a traffic citation from a Mineral Wells officer, what do I do now?
You have 11 days from the date of the citation to contact the Municipal Court. The Court is located inside City Hall at:
211 SW 1st Ave.
Mineral Wells, TX 76067.

The Municipal Court is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. The Municipal Court is closed for lunch from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm daily. You may contact them by phone at (940) 328-7733.

Can I have a Mineral Wells Police Officer speak to my organization?
Yes. Contact the Patrol Lieutenant at (940) 328-7763 at least two weeks in advance to your event. We will need to know how many people will attend, their age range, when and where it will be held, what topics you want discussed and how long you would like our presentation to last.