What is required to establish water service?
You must come to our office in person with a driver's license or picture identification, a lease or rental agreement, and a $150 deposit if you are new customer who has never had service with the City of Mineral Wells.

How soon can you turn my water on?
We will have your water turned on the next day.

Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
We accept debit or credit card payments over the phone or in person.