How do I get my birth certificate?
If you were born in Texas, you may get a birth certificate from the City Clerk's Office. You may also obtain an application for a birth certificate from the State of Texas Vital Statistic's website. You must complete the application and mail it to us at:
P.O. Box 460
Mineral Wells, TX 76067

You must also submit a money order for $23 for each certificate requested and a photocopy of your ID. If you live in town, you may come in to the City Clerk's Office and apply in person at:
115 S.W. 1st St.
Mineral Wells, TX 76067