Code Enforcement FAQs

How do I report unsightly property?

Call (940) 328-7715.

Do I need a building permit, and if so, how much does it cost?

In most cases you will need a permit, but the cost is dependent upon the nature of the project. Please call (940) 328-7715 for more information. You can download a Permit Application here.

I am a contractor. Do I need to register with the City of Mineral Wells?

Yes. Registration is free with a valid driver's license, valid liability insurance, and a current contractor's license. You may register in the Inspection Office located in City Hall. You can download a Contractor Information Sheet here.